2 lbs. boneless chicken
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp allspice
3/4 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch cayenne
salt + pepper to taste
1) Slice the chicken into pieces each and place them in a marinating dish.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, the spices, 3/4 tsp
salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Pour the spice marinade over the chicken pieces.
Stir with a spoon till all the chicken pieces are evenly coated in the marinade.
3) Cover the marinating dish and refridgerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
4) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place chicken pieces on baking sheet, ideally over aluminium foil.
5) Roast the chicken in the oven for about 15 minutes, until cooked through,
turning the chicken over half-way through the cooking.
6) Let the chicken cool and slice into thin strips.
7) Heat some oil in a skillet on Medium heat and fry the pieces until smallest are brown and crisp. Serve.